How to do Perfect Winged Eyeliner for Every Eye Shape
How to do Perfect Winged Eyeliner for Every Eye Shape, Winged liner is an incredibly popular look that mystifies many — but the truth of the matter is…it’s surprisingly easy. But if you’re like a lot of us, the feline flick can seem incredibly scary. The good news is that cat eye liner isn’t as complicated or scary as it seems; it just requires a little practice and some know-how.
And nobody knows more about liquid eyeliner than we do, so we’ve put together our essential guide for how to do winged eyeliner. Just Read on and learn how to totally master the cat eye look. he first step that makes everything else so much easier is understanding your specific eye shape. Then you can customize your liner to it.
The Steps you need to get the Perfect Winged Eyeliner is as Follows:
- Start by using an angled eyeliner brush, to line your upper lashes. Dip the brush into your Eyeliner Gel and draw a thin line that hugs the base of your lashline.
- Next, draw a slightly thicker line from the inner corner to the outer corner of your eye. This line should start out very thin and get slightly thicker as you continue towards your outermost eyelash.
- Draw a thin wing that points up and out from the outer corner of your eye. The wing’s tip should angle up towards the end of your eyebrow.
- If you’re a beginner, you can also map out your cat eye with small dots before tracing over them with eyeliner.
- Most importantly, keep practicing! Experiment with the thickness of your line and the angle of your wing to discover what looks best with your eye shape. Winged eyeliner can seem difficult at first, but it gets easier with time—especially if you start with a gel eyeliner.
Now that you’ve gotten the trick for basic winged liner, take it to the next level with Cut Crease Eye Makeup Look.